Please read all these Terms and Conditions.
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these Terms and Conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with.
1. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the requesting of Goods by you (the Customer or you). We at Fulfilment Services Ltd. are not a legally registered company, but a pseudo-business in London, England, that will fulfil your desires. These terms are between you and you only. But if you do need us for any reason, our e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org (the Supplier or us or we).
2. These are the Terms on which we send all Goods to you. By ordering any of the Goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. By ordering any of the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You can only purchase the Goods from the Website if you tell us what fulfils you and are at least 18 years old. You can only order one item per household, and all orders will be monitored. All delivery addresses must be within the UK.
3. Consumer means an individual acting for purposes that are wholly or mainly outside their trade, business, craft or profession;
4. Contract means the legally binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Goods;
5. Delivery Location means the Supplier’s premises or other location to which the Goods are to be supplied, as set out in the Order;
6. Durable Medium means paper or e-mail, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored;
7. Goods means the Goods advertised on the Website that we supply to you of the number and description as set out in the order;
8. Order means the Customer’s order for the Goods from the Supplier as submitted following the step-by-step process set out on the Website;
10. Website means our website at https://spaces.rca.ac.uk/fulfilmentservicesltd on which the Goods are advertised.
11. The description of the Goods is as set out on the Website, in catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of the Goods supplied.
12. All Goods that appear on the Website are subject to availability.
14. We may contact you by using e-mail and you expressly agree to this.
Basis of Fulfilment
15. The description of the Goods on our Website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Goods. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason.
16. The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
17. By supplying Fulfilment Services Ltd. with the correct information required, you are entitled to receive the item you request.
18. No variation of the Contract, whether description of the Goods, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into, unless the variation is agreed by both the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
19. These Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with Terms that are more appropriate for you and which might, in some respects, be better for you, e.g. by giving you rights as a business.
Price and Payment
20. The Price of the Goods, and any additional delivery or other charges, is the one set out on the Website at the date of the order or such other Price as we may agree in writing.
21. We will deliver the Goods, to the Delivery Location by the time or within the agreed period or, failing any agreement, without undue delay and, in any event, not more than 30 days after the day on which the Contract is entered into.
Risk and Title
22. Risk of damage to, or loss of, any Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you.
23. Fulfilment Services Ltd. are not liable for any missing or damaged Goods while the Goods are in the possession of the courier service.
Withdrawal, returns and cancellation
24. We don’t accept any of those things.
25. Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy. While we take basic information from you as we fulfil you, we will destroy all information acquired after the period of our exhibition.
26. For any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com.
27. The Supplier does not exclude liability for: (i) any fraudulent act or omission; or (ii) for death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the Supplier’s other legal obligations. Subject to this, the Supplier is not liable for (a) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract was made, or (b) loss (e.g. loss of profit) to the Customer’s business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a Consumer, because the Supplier believes the Customer is not buying the Goods wholly or mainly for its business, trade, craft or profession.
Governing law, jurisdiction and complaints
28. We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints in the following way: Fulfilment Services Ltd. does not accept complaints. We fulfil you and our job is done. If you really need us, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.