2. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Fulfilment Services Ltd. is the ‘data controller’. This means that Fulfilment Services Ltd. determines the purposes for, and the manner in which your Data is processed.
3. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. Contact Information, such as e-mail addresses and telephone numbers;
How we collect Data
4. We collect Data in the following ways:
a. Data is given to us by you when ordering our Goods and agreeing to receive our Goods.
b. Data is collected through your order process.
Data that is given to us by you
5. Fulfilment Services Ltd. will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
a. When you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
b. When you use our services;
Data collected automatically
6. No Data is collected automatically.
Our use of Data
7. We only collect and analyse Data for the purpose of fulfilling your order. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. Fulfilling your desires;
8. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to not order our Goods.
Who we share Data with
9. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
a. Curators of Fulfilment Services Ltd. for the purpose of art.
Keeping Data secure
10. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data.
11. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected Data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
14. If you are concerned about your rights in our process of fulfilment, please contact us via the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Links to other websites
You may contact Fulfilment Services Ltd. by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.